Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's all about SP

After yesterday's post about the weather over the weekend, I got the following comment:
I was reading about your girl-scout weekend. Sounds like it was fun. And good weather too! Only 1 day of rain and then temps in the 30s. In February! You were really lucky.
He lives in Massachusetts. I bet there aren't as many Girl Scout campouts planned for February up there.

So maybe I'm a little bit of a whiner. It really wasn't that bad. The power never even went out. Which amazes me, when I think about it. The roof of the dining hall did spring a leak, though. A big enough leak that it sent little girls running and required a bucket.

I have a link which I hesitate to post because it's on the cutesy side. Actually, it's just plain cutesy. I know many of you will cringe if you dare to click it. However, I think my most loyal blog reader, SP, also known as Georgia Aunt P (to distinguish her from Florida Aunt P) will like it. And because she loves my blog, this link is for her. Here it is. Remember, don't click on it if you can't take cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia Aunt P may never again cook a meal, wash a dish, or iron a shirt, so taken is she with Cute Overload. A sunset or sunrise once in a while, a snow covered mountain, a gorgeous spring day, loved ones, yes - then right back to Cute Overload. She could hardly log off long enough to enter her comment. Thanks bunches!

Re whining: J won't let me whine alone. He insists on whining with me. I always preferred a solo, but I've found a duet is ok too. Actually it makes me smile. SP

Anonymous said...

I, too, am a fan of Cute Overload. Just took a quick glance and will definitely go back for more. Up until now, I would have been sure a possum could never be cute but thanks to Cute Overload, I stand corrected!! m/m