Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Setting a bad example

A couple of months ago our friend J (who witnessed this) emailed me to tell me that he started a blog. He had been reading mine for a while, and I had inspired him to try it himself. I think I remember him commenting that he wasn't sure he had anything to talk about. I guess reading my blog made him realize he didn't really need to have anything to talk about in order to have a blog.

Anyway, my recent blog hiatus had me thinking that I was being a really bad blog role model, and I was hoping that J was doing better than I was. Turns out, no. He hasn't updated since August 20th. I'm a bad influence.

On the other hand, I took a small group of Girl Scouts to a water park last weekend, and we had a total blast. Even though they're all teenagers. So I'm not all bad.

No comments: