Monday, April 10, 2006

Not just for clotheslines anymore

The last time I saw Florida Aunt P and Granny (I don't think I need to be anonymous here, right? Lots of people have a Granny. Plus, I already have a G.), they were gearing up for a new creative endeavor. I am embarrassed to say that I can't remember what it's called. Oh, wait, I remember - Fantasy Animals. These are small animals (of modeling clay, for instance) that are, as you would imagine, not altogether realistic. So maybe a polka-dotted cat wearing high heels and angel wings. You get the picture.

I saw this today and immediately thought of my family. (If you don't have the patience to click on the link, it's a series of pictures of clothespin people - figures made with clothespins.) My favorite is this one.

My mom and I (and other members of my family) used to make clothespin angels, but I must say that we were not nearly as creative. I sense a new project coming on.

Girls weekend, anyone?


No comments: