Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Is it really just silliness?

I'm sure you've noticed that the name of my blog is "just silliness." There's not any real reason why, except that's what popped into my head when I decided to start a blog. I was reading someone's blog and saw a little box at the top that said "get your own blog," so I did. There was no planning period when I tried out different names or color schemes. This was a spur of the moment kind of thing. (You may notice a "get your own blog" box at the top of this page. Feel free to click on it just like I did.)

But I digress. As I was thinking back to previous posts, I realized that maybe it's not just silliness. Maybe you visit my blog looking for silliness. And maybe you're not satisfied. So today, just for you, I have some silliness.

Last night G and I had spaghetti for dinner. No big surprise. We have spaghetti for almost every meal (slight exaggeration). I asked G to get out the parmesan cheese. The following ensued:

G: Do you know what they'd call it if parmesan cheese took over the world?
me: No, what?
G: Parmegeddon.
me: (lots of giggling) Did you just make that up yourself?
G: Yep.
me: I'm totally putting that in my blog.

There you go. Nothing but silliness.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Thanks. I will have a great Thanksgiving. Just me alone in my room with my turkey hotdogs!